Monday, April 26, 2010

My Little Girl in her Big Bed



I'll save you the story, since I posted it yesterday....Caleigh did sleep all night in her big girl bed a good 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Ahhhh....she's napping in it right now...I don't think there's any turning back to the crib, but I'll leave it in her room for a week or so just to be sure. Anyone need a crib??? She likes her 'big girl bed'. Mommy will like it as long as she stays in it! It is pretty high, so I think it will take her a while to be comfortable climbing in & out by herself. We'll see ;)

Oh, and she moved all of her 'friends' into her new bed too! It's kinda crowded in there!

3 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea for Caleigh! She looks like a little angel in her big bed :o)

Tricia said...

Oh, there is definitely no going back now. She is way too comfy.

Dawn said...

Yeah, Caleigh!!! She looks so small!