Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010

She ran & hid in Bryce's room when she saw the camera come out today! So funny! She was embarrassed; she said she was 'naked' because she only had her t-shirt & undies on! That girl!
So....I guess you get to see two more of my favorites from the porch pictures....she loves to dance & twirl around.
Today was super busy...James took all 3 kids with him this morning to a clean up in Athens, then by his sister's house to pick up a load of lumber. He came home & dropped the trailer & we all met up for Chinese food in town. I left this morning & went to the Children's Consignment Sale at Harvey Hall to pick up any of my items that didn't sell last week...there were just a few! I took a whole suburban full of stuff!! yeah! Then I went & bought a baby gift for a friend and just wandered around Tuesday Morning taking my own sweet time looking around. Ahhhh....I love my kids, but every now & then a whole morning to myself is priceless! We were home for a few hours this afternoon, then off to some friends' for a cookout. Whew! Now I need some Blue Bell! Night!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Mornings by yourself are priceless. Heck, I'll take 30 minutes if I can get it! And, I love a Blue Bell Night - I can be there in - oh, four or five hours.