We bought a new snail for our tank since the other black snail died several weeks ago, or months...I can't keep track. Anyway, the other one's been dead a while, so when we were at PetSmart buying bones for the dog last Friday night, we ended up bringing home a Golden Mystery Snail. He definately likes the other snail. Here is my picture of our snail love we got going on in our house. Glad the snails are loving each other....today was one of "those" days where my patience was thin & I had 100 things to do & I don't feel like I got any of them done even though I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm sure my children are hoping for a more laid back mom for tomorrow.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Snail Love
We bought a new snail for our tank since the other black snail died several weeks ago, or months...I can't keep track. Anyway, the other one's been dead a while, so when we were at PetSmart buying bones for the dog last Friday night, we ended up bringing home a Golden Mystery Snail. He definately likes the other snail. Here is my picture of our snail love we got going on in our house. Glad the snails are loving each other....today was one of "those" days where my patience was thin & I had 100 things to do & I don't feel like I got any of them done even though I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm sure my children are hoping for a more laid back mom for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel like I have "those" days way too often.
Post a Comment