Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday, April 22, 2010

After 2 years, our wisteria is finally blooming! Hooray! I grew up with a wisteria out my bedroom window. I planted one looking out of Caleigh's window after we received her referral. So pretty & the bees and butterflies love it!

I don't know what the deal was, but this little girl was on the move! ALL DAY!
Checking out her little bobo on her knee.
She is just so darn flexible!
Taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.
She was excited to see what the UPS man delivered today!
She wanted to pose like she did in her little mouse dress!
Just a few cute pics from this afternoon outside....my poor Bryce woke up with an earache, so we spent a couple of hours at the doctor's office with him & came home with a 10-day supply of antibiotic and a $70 pain relief drops for his ear. Yes, $70! I about died! Without insurance it would have been $190!!! For a little bitty bottle of ear drops!!! Dang! They better work wonders tonight!!! I almost didn't get them, but then I thought, my luck he will wake up in the middle of the night hurting & Tylenol won't touch it...so, here I sit & type and look at that little bottle thinking it could have been two new polo shirts for my boys!!! Oh well...such is life. Supposed to rain/storm all weekend starting tomorrow...so not sure when we'll get to try out the new sand table, but I'm sure it will see many, many hours of play in the weeks to come! Hope you had a good Thursday! We had Bible & Math this morning before Bryce's ear really started acting up, so we took a 'sick' day for the rest of the day.....yes, even home-schoolers get sick days ;) G'nite!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

The flowers are beautiful. Love the photos. I hope C will keep the sand on the sand table. Maybe girls are like that. I am sure you know what happens to sand around here...

Hope there are no middle of the night wake-ups. Consider it a blessing if don't have to use the medicine at 3am.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I love the story about the wisteria. So sweet! We have a lot of wisteria out by where we live and I love it seeing it everyday. I wish we had some at our house.