
Whoops!! Missed a day! We had friends over last night & I was a bad blogger & didn't take one picture all weekend! So....thought I would post a pic from Fri. of my little one & her 2 week old mosquito bite..can you still see it on her hand? It looks like a bad bruise now...ick! I heard that Vitamin B-Complex is helpful if taken daily as a natural repellent (thanks to my FB Friends!) I think I will have to start my kiddos on it this week & see if it helps...I'm tired of drowning them in Deet to keep the little bugs from making big bo bo's!! The boys & I are on the "summer school plan" now....Bible, reading & Math...it takes us a couple of hours in the morning & we are free the rest of the day. My goal for the coming school year is to start our full curriculum in mid July, take a month off in December & then work through the end of April...start "summer" the first of May. May is just SO nice here before the Texas summer heat hits!!! We must enjoy it while it lasts!!! Here's to a good week!
3 comments:
I missed you yesterday :o) My two little girls have the same reaction to mosquitos! I will have to try vitamin b-complex too! Your new school year schedule sounds perfect...another benefit of homeschooling!!
Your plan for the school year sounds awesome!! I'd like to take the month of December off and have summer break in May! Brilliant!!
I love your school plan. Sounds great - timing is perfect. I hope it goes as planned. I definitely want to be outside everyday when it isn't raining. It is so nice today - we won't come back inside this afternoon.
Post a Comment