Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh for the love of Sundays

Caleigh's eye is almost back to normal from her mosquito bite last week...it ended up swelling so much, she couldn't open her eye for a while...so scary....I hope her allergy to these bites gets better as she ages...poor girl!
Making sand mountains....
The boys fort....it was left by the previous owners of our home...it's 2 story with storage underneath...the top & inside floors had rotted out & it wasn't safe anymore....James tore it all out last weekend & replaced the flooring on Saturday with his nephew....the boys are glad! Now, they're "On Top of the World" again!
Blake's COOL look! hahaha
Bryce's SERIOUS look! hahaha
MMMMMMM.....SMORES! Enjoyed by all!


LOVE SUNDAYS!!!
Church, out to eat for lunch, home....all day....ahhhh...so nice!

Saturday was super busy. We had all of James' family over for a cookout Saturday evening. It was a late Anniversary Celebration & we all had a good time. Nope...didn't even have time to pick up the camera! The kids played outside all day & night. I think I'm in love with a new Mosquito repellent....it's a plant based by REPEL & It's Lemon Eucalyptus. I put it on C about 4:00 & she was outside until 9:00....bite free! I am going to use it religiously from now on & I'll let you know if my love for it continues! No piano next week...thinking of taking a week off the blog....I just haven't had the desire to pick up the camera lately. I think I need a little break.....if I happen to shoot anything super cute, I'll post....otherwise, have a great week & I'll be back next week. :)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I know what you mean about needing a break - but you will be missed.

Love that fort. We are working on plans for our backyard fort.

Keep us posted on the repellent. I go back and forth between several but don't love any of them.

Have a great week!

Dawn said...

Yummy! I so want a smore now!