Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our beautiful school-room for the day....






I do love watching our kids learn...today we all needed a change of scenery, so we moved the classroom outside for Math & ditched the worksheet practice for the dry erase board. It was a hit...for all involved & we had a wonderful Math time on top of that! Caleigh enjoyed her snack while we worked & she did a little "fishing" after that! Now...I must tell you, our morning was wonderful....however, I have waited on a service man...all day...he's here again, for the 3rd time & it's 6:45. He should be done in about an hour (I hope). James is due in from out of town tonite. Oh, and I dropped an entire Sam's sized jar of cherries and it shattered ALL OVER my kitchen floor, cabinets & me! Talk about a mess & a TON of glass shards EVERYWHERE! I am sure it is the biggest mess I've ever made in a kitchen to date. It was a big one! Darn it...should have taken a picture! You'll just have to believe me!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

I think I would like to attend your school!

Tricia said...

I do believe you - about the cherries - and it sounds HORRIBLE. I hate when that kind of things happens and you just want to go back 3 seconds in time and make it not happen. So sorry for the big mess, the service man even needing to be at your house in the first place - let alone, 3 times and at that hour. Sounds like you really made the best of it with the outdoor classroom and dry erase board. That is awesome, What a great and fun mom you are. I have no doubt they are learning a ton. Hope tomorrow is just as good at school and nothing like today in the kitchen.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I am sure no other kids had a better setting for school today than your cute boys! Awesome!

So sorry about the cherries!