Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What day is it anyway???






I've lost track of what day of the year it is for my posts....I do know that today was L.O.N.G. & it should really count for two days with everything we packed in. Did manage to take a few quick pics of C playing in the boys' game cabinet....she couldn't decide which she liked best, but settled on Operation & had fun with it. Bryce had a well check which consumed about 3 hours total of our day if you count in driving across town...I think that is why my day feels so long...I don't do well with wasted time...in the car, in doctors offices (the waiting...ugh..maybe God is trying to teach me patience, but I didn't do very well today.), driving to & from piano...waiting...more waiting....sorry to whine, but it has been a day...whatever day it is. Oh, and Bryce has swimmers ear...somehow...he hasn't been in a pool; hmmm.....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor Bryce! That happened to me once with the swimmer's ear, because I used to let the water run directly in my ears in the shower. Hope he feels better soon!

Tricia said...

Long appts are the worst. Sorry for your long day. Hope today was better. And, the swimmers ear is a very strange thing. I don't get it.

Jessica said...

Mouse trap, Guess Who, and Operation... I am having flash backs to my childhood!

Long Dr appts bite, especially with kids. I had one like that yesterday. Went in to review my bloodwork from our adoption physical and pickup our forms, and ended up there for over an hour.