
Some things of the boys I kept...I just couldn't let go of them...I'm super glad I kept their chalk board/dry erase easel. Caleigh loves it! It kept her occupied for the morning while we were trying to get everyone ready & out the door!


Mini road trip to LaRue for Uncle Randy's Birthday Party. All the kids' cousins live there, so it's always a great time for them!

We went in Daddy's truck (with no DVD Player) So the boys were sure to bring something to occupy their time during the drive!


You know you're in the country when the driveway/carport looks like this:

Daddy stealing some kisses! She is such a Daddy's girl!

Caleigh & her closest cousin in age, Destiny. Destiny's momma had just come home from Wal-Mart with a prize for her: A WIG! With long blonde hair and pink streaks in it!!! hahaha! She thought she was IT in that wig! It was so funny!


I almost stole these chairs for our deck! I love how my sister in law painted them bright colors. I may have to copy her! They would make some cute picture props in the right setting!


We all enjoyed our day in the country! I didn't get any cute pics of the boys because they take off with their cousins riding 4-wheelers, fishing & playing in the woods. I heard today that they had dust bowl fights...dare I ask? I didn't! I know they had fun & that's that!
No comments:
Post a Comment