It's just not summer until you hit the pool! We had cookouts & pool parties at my sister in law's house all weekend. It was a lot of fun, but as I posted on FB this morning....today has officially been declared as a day of rest! I truly think our children were fish in a former life! All three of them love the water...Caleigh doesn't want her head to go under so far this summer, but she's all for being in the pool. Some of our good friends from Austin came up & spent the weekend with us. Their boys are 13 and almost 9....we had a nice time with them & they had to go back a little early on Monday since they still have a week of school left! ICK!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
And the Summer Begins
It's just not summer until you hit the pool! We had cookouts & pool parties at my sister in law's house all weekend. It was a lot of fun, but as I posted on FB this morning....today has officially been declared as a day of rest! I truly think our children were fish in a former life! All three of them love the water...Caleigh doesn't want her head to go under so far this summer, but she's all for being in the pool. Some of our good friends from Austin came up & spent the weekend with us. Their boys are 13 and almost 9....we had a nice time with them & they had to go back a little early on Monday since they still have a week of school left! ICK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great, fun pics! All of the kids in public school here still have a week of school too...bummer! I am so glad it is summer break for us! Are you guys taking the entire summer off from school?
Post a Comment