Saturday, January 1, 2011
290 Out of 365...Not too bad!
Well, I failed the 365 Challenge for 2010, but I don't think I did tooooo bad: 290 Out of 365. With 3 kids, 2 dogs, a husband & homeschooling tied in...I'll take it! It was really fun to do & I will be printing my 2010 Blog. I'm sure in 20 years I'll be really glad I made the effort. This year...um, no! Maybe once a week...I might commit to that! One of my New Year's Resolutions is to spend less time on the computer, so to honor that....I'm off the blog bandwagon this year. Kuddos to all of you that are up to the challenge! I'll be using some of my computer time to check your blogs! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
290 is great in my book! I managed 285 but not all on separate days. I'll miss your daily updates and the pictures of your beautiful kids! Happy New Year!!
You did AWESOME in 2010. I enjoyed reading your daily post so much. I don't want to sound selfish, but I don't know if I can accept you only posting once a week. Haha! I am so use to reading up on you and your cute kiddos on a daily basis :o)
I agree with Amy, you did Awesome! I don't know that I'll be worthy of your time, but stop by my new place if you have time: www.leighs365.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment