Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.






Yes, that's sweat on my baby's brow...sweat...during the end of January! Only in East Texas!
We had a beautiful day today...overshadowed only by the fact that my dryer quit heating! UGH! Luckily, a great man from a great local company saved the day! I called him at 9:00 & he had me all fixed up by 1:00! That, my friends, is my own little miracle for today. :)
The kids all enjoyed the pretty day after a morning of school-work. LOVED the sunshine! Much needed for us all! Tomorrow morning we head to Longview for the boys' first Tae Kwon Do Team Tournament/Competition. So excited for them! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so jealous you can enjoy the outdoors. Still stuck inside here in the buckeye state.

Hope the boys do well in their tournament!!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you got your dryer fixed! Let's hear it for the local repair guy! They beat the box stores every time.