Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Glasses!




Blake got glasses today....despite the somber looks (he's trying to be cool btw!)...he really does like them. And no headaches today! Whoop! He only wears them for reading, school-work, watching TV, computer time, etc. He doesn't have to wear them all day. Right now, they're cool. We'll see what he thinks after he has to keep up with them & clean them for a week or so. No, Bryce didn't need glasses. Yes, there was drama envolved there. Yes, he got over it....I think. It's a twin thing. Ugh. I think he looks really handsome.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

His glasses look great!

Julie said...

The glasses look great! And he looks so grown up.

Dawn said...

I think that he does look cool!! Really cute!

Kim said...

Very Handsome!!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

He looks great! I really like his frames.