
We have new neighbors that moved in over the summer...they've been cleaning out & throwing out...their boys are 4 & 5 and have outgrown some of their toys. So, on the way to taking the boys to piano Tuesday, Caleigh spotted this beauty of a trike on the top of their trash pile. Now, I like a good deal & all, but just for the record, this is the only time I've taken something out of someone's trash! LOL! And, I did go up to their door & let them know ;) She LOVES it & she can reach the pedals and drives it really well. So well, she's been running circles around the island in the kitchen & driving it all over the house. These pics are from yesterday, but she rode it again off & on today too. One man's trash...well, you know the rest!
1 comment:
She's one serious rider!
I never get that lucky! I'd take someone's trash in a second, if I ever saw anything I needed/wanted.
Post a Comment