Friday, January 7, 2011

Yesterday was a Favorite.










I have these days...the favorites...I guess every mom does. The days where everything goes smoothly. School work is done, everyone is in a good mood, no kiddos are fussing, the weather is beautiful, sun is shining, and there are no errands to be done. Yesterday was one. It was wonderful. Temps in the 60's, sun out, kids out & playing. Caleigh & I made some more bird feeders & hung them from the tree out back...you know, the messy peanut butter & seed ones? I think she ate more peanut butter than made it on the pinecones. We finally came in around 3:00 and she crashed on the couch watching Blues Clues. A Nap. It's rare these days. Dinner, Hide & Seek, a movie then off to bed. We didn't leave the house. I'm grateful for days like this! They get me through all the others! ;)

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Sophie Le has the same jacket as C! What is the horseshoe item in the last photo?

Heather M. said...

Hi Amy! The horseshoes are on my firepit on the deck....Bryce took this of Blake; they were goofing around with my zoom lense!