We got our delivery today! Buying stuff for homeschooling is SO MUCH FUN!!! I told my friend it's kinda like Christmas in a box from the UPS Man! Everyone gets in on checking out the new stuff...Caleigh is brushing up on her phonics with our cool new phonics tiles! This is after her nap....a nice long 2 hour nap.
Talking to my brothers! She wanted them to come & play! They were watching their TV show tonight.
Warming up by the fire this morning.
Ok, I doubt I will have time to post later...so, here I am while C is napping :) New prayer request please: I took her for an ear re-check this morning & both ears are AOK! Hooray! However, I was concerned about a bump that came up on her bottom area on Sunday & started looking feverish yesterday. The dr. took a look at it & YIKES!!! Staff infection! He numbed the area & with a lot of pressure & a nick on her skin was able to extract (I'll say it nicely for you...) most of the infection. She's on antibiotics for 7 days & Is to soak in a warm Epsom Salt bath twice a day. So....no blood draw today; he felt like she went through enough trauma for one morning....um...yep! You know what he told me? One more day of it going unchecked & he would have checked her into the hospital on IV antibiotics & done a "procedure" there! OMG! People, it just looked like a small bump & was a little bit red. He said it was deep. OH MY GOODNESS!! I just about had a heart attack!!! So, there's my drama for today & I am hoping the rest of the week is drama free!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! If I happen to get any pictures taken, I'll post them later on....
That is crazy! Nehemiah has a few scars on his bottom from having a infections like that while in VN. He had to be treated at the hospital. We aided in healing the last one while at home. God was faithful and glad she is recovering well! Natasha
That's interesting.. our Nathan (don't know if you remember us... but you took some sweet pictures of Nathan for us when you were in VN) has had the same difficulty and we found it seemed to be loosely related to times when his tummy isn't as happy. We hope you guys are doing well and thanks for keeping up such a great blog! Janiece
5 comments:
That is crazy! Nehemiah has a few scars on his bottom from having a infections like that while in VN. He had to be treated at the hospital. We aided in healing the last one while at home.
God was faithful and glad she is recovering well!
Natasha
Bless her heart. Praying!!
Poor little gal! Praying for quick healing!
Oh, I'm so glad for you that they caught it before she needed to go to the hospital! Keep us updated!
That's interesting.. our Nathan (don't know if you remember us... but you took some sweet pictures of Nathan for us when you were in VN) has had the same difficulty and we found it seemed to be loosely related to times when his tummy isn't as happy. We hope you guys are doing well and thanks for keeping up such a great blog!
Janiece
Post a Comment