Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday the 28th Day....







I haven't been too inspired to take photos the last few days, but this morning the light in Caleigh's room was really pretty despite our cloudy weather. She absolutely adores her horse. She has named him Blue (and yes, it is a boy evidently!) She still needs me to hoist her up there, but she's figured out how to put her feet on to ride in her own little way. It really is a bit too big for her, but she'll grow into it. For now, it seems that Blue is a good friend! The other pictures are from our "recess" time today.....the weather is really supposed to turn nasty tonight & tomorrow, so we took full advantage of the 'calm before the storm.' On another note, I just have to say that today was an awesome school day!

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I have to be honest...I almost can't stand how adorable Caleigh's pig tails are...seriously! I am a bit jealous :o) Sweet pics as always!