Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday, January 26th Do You Doodle?





These fun little books were a topic of discussion on The Pioneer Woman's Blog a while back. I LOVE to read through her archives on Homeschooling & never once have I been disappointed by a project of hers to try. I thought I would give these a go since both of our boys love to draw, color & paint. Anything having to do with art is a hit in our house & these did not disappoint! So, do you doodle??? You can buy these on Amazon cheaper than the regular price at bookstores....getcha some!

Oh & Amy, the flash cards just happened to have the boys' names & some of their friends' names on them...Bryce was SOOOOOO excited because you just don't usually see the name Bryce too much on printed materials!

Oh & Jessica! Of course I don't let her play with my good MK Lipstick!!!!! She has to use the "others"~ LOL~

No comments: