Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6/365

hahaha...some remnants of 'school'....Bryce was covering his paper from Blake (who was on the opposite end of the table! ha! & It wasn't even a test!) Oh & I have no idea why C's red shoe is on the table!
Caleigh having a snack while the boys worked...
Snuggled together for reading time first thing in the morning....Junie B. Jones is a hit with all 3. Thanks to my neighbor, we're stocked for a few more weeks!


I try not to make big New Year's Resolutions because I am really bad at following through. So, this year I decided I have quite a bit on my plate with homeschooling & I picked an easy resolution & am sticking to it! Giving my kids more to do around the house. I've been really bad in the past to just do it myself because then it's done the way I like...I know, personal problem! Anyway, my resolution is for everyone to make their own beds nicely every morning (including my own). It just makes the rooms look cleaner even when they're cluttered. Also, each boy has a chore list for the week...ok...it's not really a "list". They each choose 3 chores out of a hat for the week & then we'll add different ones & switch around every Friday. They post them on their doors & believe it or not, I haven't had to remind them at all so far to do their chores. I'll chalk week 1 of the new year up as a success!

No comments: