Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18/365






Thankful for a day without rain! Still a little windy & had to cover up little C's ears, but the boys were back in bare feet on the trampoline!

I need to remember to take my camera with me when we go out....I promise we are not home all the time! I have a good little point & shoot, but I rarely use it. My camera I use at home is just a little bulky to be hauling into the restaurant or shopping adventures! Once C is off my hip full time, maybe I'll starting hauling it more!

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea for fun outside! Looks like you guys had a great day :o) Love the sweet little toes!

Tricia said...

Love the photo of all three kids. So adorable. I bet you don't get many that they are all smiles and looking at the camera - so cute.