Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14/365 :Friend Day

Blake talking to his friend Spencer on my phone....
Bryce talking to his friend Ethan on the phone (He looks so old to me in this picture) :(
Caleigh going "to see my friend" : Headed out the back door.
Her reaction when I told her it was raining & her friend wouldn't be outside today.
HMPH! Now what am I supposed to do????

We had a good day despite the icky weather. The boys got haircuts & actually wanted two different kinds; Bryce wanted ultra short, so now it should be easier to tell them apart. I'm hosting a Scentsy Basket Party/Catalog Party until the end of January. It's double hostess points, so if you would like to order anything, please do so! You can call me & come by to try out all the scents or if you know what you like you can order under my name on Jaime's web-site: www.scentsy.com/jaime Then click on: Heather Murphy's Party
You'll love it! I'm totally addicted!

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

C's outfit is adorable! Your boys r looking grown up!