Hooray for Friday!!! Hooray for me for finally completing a project that should have been done 8 years ago!!! In January of 2002 we traveled to Vietnam for 4 weeks to meet Blake & Bryce (then Long & Lan and 16 months old). I wrote out the happenings of each day in a small spiral notebook & have had in tucked away in a drawer ever since....always meaning to scrapbook it for safe keeping. Well, 8 years later, I did it! Hey....better late than never!!! Have a great weekend. We've had an easy school day & are really enjoying the 70 degree sunny weather! I know it's just a tease; cooler temps are coming next week. For now, we're happy campers playing outside all afternoon!!! Well....until we go to piano!
1 comment:
So happy for you - getting the scrapbook done. I love to check things off my "list" - especially things that have been on the list for years.
Post a Comment