
For some reason, when I woke up this morning, I had an overwhelming feeling of wishing I was here....

....just walking on the beach in the morning.....

....watching the waves with my kids....

Instead, I'm here. Obsessing over snails & wondering if I'm feeding them enough, too much?.....they started getting stuck inside my clam that moves up & down to emit oxygen, so I had to rig my clam to stay open so it would quit knocking the snails shell over & over...you get it.

So, then one snail figured out how to climb the air pump hose that goes into the tank from the outside, and I kept checking all day to make sure it didn't climb out of the fish tank....I'm just weird that way. Wait until Spring & then you can watch me obsess over baby birds....I'm sure you're just giddy with anticipation!!!!
Off to group Piano day! (After I wake the snoring baby!)
No comments:
Post a Comment