Well, as I type, the clouds are rolling in so I am happy we had an extended recess around lunch~time today. It was so nice out & not as windy as yesterday. The boys rode the 4-wheeler & Caleigh jumped on the trampoline & explored the boys' fort. I got too many cute pictures, but I'll have to choose my favorites for you! I am thinking about printing my blog monthly into a little book all year. Is anyone else doing this that is doing the 365 project??? I worry that if I wait until the end of the year, the expense will scare me away from the printing!
3 comments:
I've recently started working on a blog book that will start September 2007 when we were waiting on Eli. Not sure how far forward it will go. It's so much fun to work on! I have no idea how much it will cost but it's going to be SO worth it! I'm using Blurb.
I may have to look into doing a blog book for the year. Let us know if you make any progress.
Love the great pictures as always! Your kids are so beautiful. I wish we had a 4-wheeler and trampoline! You are such a cool mama!
I have printed several books through blurb.com. I really like their product and it is amazingly inexpensive for what you are getting. I did a book last year that was about 140 pages, full color, 8 x 10 and cost $62 - including 2 day shipping. They have a product for printing blogs which works really well. I'd be happy to talk more about it. I love it.
Post a Comment