We had a very busy Saturday! We left the house at 10 and went to Academy to shop for James' upcoming trip to Arizona & then for the remainder of the things we need for our ski trip coming up. It took a while, but we did it! I think I have everything bought or ordered now for the kids....I still have to buy some powder pants. We went to eat Mexican food & made a quick trip to Wal-Mart (oh I do not like that store, but just couldn't bring myself to drive all the way to Sams!) Home for a day outdoors as it was BEEEEEUUUUUTIFUL!!! Now need to get off of here & help James pack....for some reason, he cannot match his clothes for a business trip, but he can dress himself just fine every morning....go figure! ;)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
A Full Saturday!
We had a very busy Saturday! We left the house at 10 and went to Academy to shop for James' upcoming trip to Arizona & then for the remainder of the things we need for our ski trip coming up. It took a while, but we did it! I think I have everything bought or ordered now for the kids....I still have to buy some powder pants. We went to eat Mexican food & made a quick trip to Wal-Mart (oh I do not like that store, but just couldn't bring myself to drive all the way to Sams!) Home for a day outdoors as it was BEEEEEUUUUUTIFUL!!! Now need to get off of here & help James pack....for some reason, he cannot match his clothes for a business trip, but he can dress himself just fine every morning....go figure! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woohoo! Where you skiing? I am loving your pics and the 365 project! I think printing them out on a weekly or monthly basis would make the expense and workload manageable. It would definitely be worthwhile in the long run to have an album like that!
Post a Comment