PlayDoh RULES! New PlayDoh is something to be marveled! Heaven in the eyes of a 2-year old! She's learned all of her colors now & can point to each & name it. Very cool! We had a fun outing today...we went to meet some friends at McDonald's to play....Robin came with her 5 kiddos (all under the age of 9 mind you!). Her youngest who is about to be 3 was just adopted from China last week! He is a cutie! It was nice to get out even though it was pouring down rain & chilly. The kids had fun & I guess that's all that really matters ;) Personally, I could have stayed home in my PJs by the fire all day!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
February 4th
PlayDoh RULES! New PlayDoh is something to be marveled! Heaven in the eyes of a 2-year old! She's learned all of her colors now & can point to each & name it. Very cool! We had a fun outing today...we went to meet some friends at McDonald's to play....Robin came with her 5 kiddos (all under the age of 9 mind you!). Her youngest who is about to be 3 was just adopted from China last week! He is a cutie! It was nice to get out even though it was pouring down rain & chilly. The kids had fun & I guess that's all that really matters ;) Personally, I could have stayed home in my PJs by the fire all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment