We stayed in today...everyone is feeling better today, but I didn't want to push it by going out with them too soon. Plus, it was VERY cold! So, we had school & then played around the house and I caught up on some laundry & delivered some Scentsy orders.
I thought some of you might like to see what we're doing at home right now for the boys' school. In the Fall I plan to buy a curriculum that is all-inclusive except for Math. For now, I'm still pulling from different resources & we are reading, reading, reading & doing a lot of Math. So, the top picture is my "lesson plan" for today. We started a study of Aesop's Fables this week & it is turning out to be really fun to have them guess the moral/application of each Fable after we read it ;)
I thought some of you might like to see what we're doing at home right now for the boys' school. In the Fall I plan to buy a curriculum that is all-inclusive except for Math. For now, I'm still pulling from different resources & we are reading, reading, reading & doing a lot of Math. So, the top picture is my "lesson plan" for today. We started a study of Aesop's Fables this week & it is turning out to be really fun to have them guess the moral/application of each Fable after we read it ;)
1 comment:
You are a natural born home schooler. The fact that you can "pull stuff together" and make it good is very impressive to me. I am so glad you decided to get the denim jumper, keds, and jump on in!
Post a Comment