We've had a pretty day full of snow, sleet, and a little rain/ice forming....I was a wimp and stayed inside, watched the birds & drank hot chocolate. I think that Tyler Schools were not canceled today; we had school here at home in front of the fire. Nice & warm & cozy! That's me! I promised the kids that they could play out in the snow in the morning if we get a good snow tonight. Today the snow barely covered the ground, then melted quickly to slush. The snow is starting to come down again now, so hopefully they can have a snowball fight or two tomorrow. We're supposed to have lunch with friends at 11:30, so I'll be happy if the roads are good by then...hint, hint Mother Nature!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Snow, Sleet, Rain, Slush Day
We've had a pretty day full of snow, sleet, and a little rain/ice forming....I was a wimp and stayed inside, watched the birds & drank hot chocolate. I think that Tyler Schools were not canceled today; we had school here at home in front of the fire. Nice & warm & cozy! That's me! I promised the kids that they could play out in the snow in the morning if we get a good snow tonight. Today the snow barely covered the ground, then melted quickly to slush. The snow is starting to come down again now, so hopefully they can have a snowball fight or two tomorrow. We're supposed to have lunch with friends at 11:30, so I'll be happy if the roads are good by then...hint, hint Mother Nature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE that first cardinal picture! Hope you enjoy your snow!
Post a Comment