Friday, February 5, 2010

February the 5th...Friday! TGIF!

Yumminess to the Max!
I just love how she turns her do-nut icing down to maximize the amount of frosting she's tasting! She's so funny! We had a do-nut party for our Fun Friday & an ICEE after piano lessons! It turned out to be a "sugar Friday"! I'll have to load up on the veggies tonight & tomorrow for these kiddos! Regardless, it was a fun day even though we didn't technically "do" anything. We had a laid back school day, but got in our reading & Science & studied thermometers & temperature today. We are heading to The Dallas World Aquarium on Saturday...we've been studying underwater sea creatures all week for Science & they have a lot of the ones we've been learning about....so, I call FIELD TRIP!!! Hooray!

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

We have talked about going to the Dallas World Aquarium...I can't wait to hear what you guys think about it!

So glad the homeschooling is going good!