Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Snow Day









Another Snow Day Today! It was so pretty...it snowed here all day, but none has stuck on the ground as of yet. The weatherman is calling for cold temps overnight & more snow/ice accumulation. The morning may be tricky weather, but it is supposed to warm up in the afternoon tomorrow. Hopefully there will be enough snow on the ground tomorrow to warrant playing in it! For today, we snuggled in, had school, hung out by the fire, C had an awesome nap, we made brownies, watched a movie & played the Wii. My sleepless nights are catching up with me & I am T.I.R.E.D. tonight....I hate to think how I will feel by Thurs., but I'll make it!

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

More snow??? Crazy! Looks like you guys had a fun day. I hope there is enough snow is play in tomorrow! PLEASE don't send any snow our way :o)

Tricia said...

Why aren't you sleeping? Did I miss something? Do you not sleep when you are alone with the kids? I have the hardest time actually going to bed when Rob isn't home. Thankfully, it's not often. Get some rest.