Tricia: I don't sleep well when J is gone, but I've also been having horrible headaches this week. They aren't migraines; thank goodness I've never experienced that! But they were icky headaches nonetheless & I just couldn't get rid of them! Hopefully tonight I will be spared & get some rest. Fingers crossed!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The Piano
Tricia: I don't sleep well when J is gone, but I've also been having horrible headaches this week. They aren't migraines; thank goodness I've never experienced that! But they were icky headaches nonetheless & I just couldn't get rid of them! Hopefully tonight I will be spared & get some rest. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I LOVE that they love the piano. I think musical education is so helpful in all sorts of other applications like math, and sequencing, and problem solving. Hooray for the boys!
As a side note, my husband travels quite a bit for work, or at least quite a bit to me, and I never sleep quite as well when I'm the only adult in the house. Hoping you get some good zzzzzs tonight.
Sorry to hear about the headaches. I hope you get some relief tonight and some good solid rest. It can make all the difference in the day.
My husband plays the piano and I LOVE it. Hillary Ashton can't wait to start lessons. I think it is great the boys like playing so much. They will be so thankful when they are older that you encouraged them when they were young.
Yesterday, Sophie Le wore the same outfit that C wore today :o)
Post a Comment