Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A couple more pics...



Here are a couple more pictures from yesterday. We leave for the baby home in a couple of hours. Not sure what the rest of our day holds. We will meet up with the rest of our travel group this morning for breakfast at 8:30. James & I are staying at The Victoria Resort which is very close to the Golf CanTho Hotel where some other families are staying. We stayed here during our last trip to VN & loved it. It is even better this trip & I must say I love it here. They have added a Spa area outdoors in little 'houses' with netting that is amazing. I felt like I was on the winning team on Survivor & we won a challenge!!! Awesome & I totally recommend it!

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Heather, she's beautiful! Congratulations on finally holding that sweet baby girl!

Scott and Leslie said...

Oh Heather! I am so glad that you are enjoying your stay in Can Tho and more importantly...you are with your baby girl!! She is precious! Thank you so much for taking my scrapbook page to the nannies. You can email me if you would like (koreavietnam@sbcglobal.net).
Sending you cyber hugs!

Leigh said...

Heather,

You are absolutely the best!!! In the midst of trying to get out of town, you find the time to print pictures of my kid (because, again, I'll never been organized like Leslie) and make sure they make it to CanTho. And THEN, during YOUR day, you find time to email me a lovely photo and comment! How insanely generous is that?!

I am just so thankful for you!

Keep the pictures coming! So glad your trip is going well!

Thanks again!

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

She's a doll! :) So glad all is going well. We'll fill you in on the Hanoi highlights if you catch us!