Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where Caleigh Lives

A couple who traveled for their little boy last year sent me this photo. This is the CanTho Red Cross Home for the Aged & Orphans. This is where Caleigh is! It's the same home where our boys were, but it looks much different. All of the trees have been trimmed way back (It looked like it was in the middle of the jungle when we went 6 years ago) and it's been painted a pretty yellow. (It was a washed out gray). It really looks like they have done a lot of work on it over the years. I'm excited to go back. There are three families that I know who will be there next week! Tricia, Mai & Betsy...all traveling for their little boys! I can't wait to hear their stories & hopefully a bit about our little girl too! They've promised to love on her as much as they can! Thanks girls!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Leslie said...

When we were in Can Tho last year I was impressed as to the look of their orphanage. It was very clean and organzied. Also, much smaller than I had always invisioned an orphanage to be! Can't wait to hear of your travel plans!