10:30 am: The missing piece of the puzzle came this morning... Our Passports/Visas arrived! Yeah!! We're good to go! What a relief!
2:30 pm: Homestudy update for Texas Requirements done! I think we've actually got everything together now!! God is In Control!!! Thank goodness!
5:30 pm: Our International Cell Phone has arrived! Yeah! I can talk to my boys any time! Peace of Mind! :)
Oh, Did I mention...she's totally worth it all!!!
3 comments:
Hooray!! Now you are really ready to go!
The clock is ticking now. Almost time to leave. Yeah!!!!
I found your blog through the other VN adoption blogs, and I am so excited and happy that you will see your precious baby very soon, she is so darling and pretty, and so worth the wait, enjoy VN, it is constantly in motions, full of energies, exciting, gorgeous sceneries, and kind people, it 's a mystical place. Wishing you a smooth travel, thank you for sharing your joys. M Lam.
Post a Comment