Monday, June 23, 2008
Hello from HCMC !
After many, many hours of traveling, we've made it safely to Ho Chi Minh City! We were able to meet up with KellyO & her mom & son in LAX & traveled all the way to HCMC together! When we arrived, we met up with Tricia, Paula, Shelley, Mai & Betsy who were flying out this afternoon with their children heading for Hanoi. Everyone looks great. Of course, all of the babies are so sweet. We leave out tomorrow around noon for CanTho. I will try to upload some photos in a little while and see if it works. Fingers crossed! I've been warned that internet is very fickle in CanTho, however, we are staying at The Victoria, so I am hopeful that we will be able to post from there...we'll see! Tomorrow we meet Caleigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good to hear you arrived safely and were able to meet up with some of the other families.
Tomorrow is the big day. Can't wait to see pictures.
Yay....so glad you've arrived. Can't wait to hear about meeting Caleigh and see pictures.
Yay....so glad you've arrived. Can't wait to hear about meeting Caleigh and see pictures.
Hey, Heather. So glad ya'll got there safely. Can't wait to see the pics of you and Caleigh together. Let me know if I can do anything here for you. See you soon.
We are so glad you made it safely. I am sorry we missed you before you left. We are praying for you and can hardly wait to see pictures!
Glad the trip is going well. Can't wait to hear you are in CanTho with Caleigh in your arms!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment