

Well, according to the Vietnamese Government, Caleigh's our daughter! Our Giving & Receiving Ceremony was yesterday morning in CanTho. It was short & sweet. The nannies had her all dressed up in new clothes for the day & her hair fixed up. After our G & R, we all loaded up the van for the 4 + hour ride back to HCMC. We got in around 2:00 and got settled in our rooms. We went to the Tax Center across the street & bought some cute outfits & Gifts. Caleigh is doing great. She's eating well & sleeping well. She's very happy & easy going. Rarely cries...only if she's hungry or tired (or trying really hard to go to the bathroom...eeek!) Today we went for Passport pictures for the babies, their medical checks and then the men went to pick up the passports & make our flight arrangements to Hanoi. We leave out at 4:00 on Monday afternoon to fly to Hanoi. Well, I'll be short & to the point because as I type I am sitting on the 3rd floor hallway, on the floor, under the WIFI box so I can get a connection that will last more than 2 minutes!!! Take Care & hope to see you all soon!
Here are a few photos....mine from yesterday have yet to be downloaded! I forget how much time a baby takes!!!
10 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!
So thrilled for you guys.
WHOOOHOO!! She is more beautiful in every picture.
Yay!! Congratulations we are so proud for both of you. I am so happy she is doing so well. See you soon.
She's adorable...those big eyes are precious. Thrilled for you.
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
Yeah!!! The day has finally arrived!!! So happy for you, she is just so beautiful!!!
She is beautiful! Congratulations. I hope your adjustment to baby life goes quickly!
Nicole
CONGRATS!!!!! WOOHOO! I am sooooo happy for you!
She is so beautiful and looks very happy, to finally be in her mommy's arms. I am so Happy for you!!!
Congratulations, Stormy
Congrats!! I just love seeing pictures of the beautiful girl!
Post a Comment