Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me. Today I'm 38! Geez...that's getting very close to 40! Yikes! Oh, to be young again! No worries! Happy Day!

We got an update on Caleigh today. She now weighs 13.4 pounds & has had pneumonia. The note said that she has recovered. Wish I had a picture....maybe I should wish for that as well when I blow out the candles on the cake; Of course, you all know what my Big Wish will be :)

8 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Happy Birthday Heather. I hope you have a wonderful day. I know what your wishing as you blow out your candles!!

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Now let's see that pre-approval. I think that would be a fabulous birthday present :-)

Dianna said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you get your wish soon!

Jill and Andy said...

Happy Birthday, Hope you had a great day and your birthday wish comes true VERY soon!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! May your wish come true! :)

Kim said...

Happy, Happy Birthday...I am right there with you girl...I am just a few months behind you! I really hope that you hear something within the week!

Scott and Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! We will keep our fingers crossed that your wish comes true SOON!!

Leigh said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to you! Yes indeed, we all know what your wish would be.

Hang in there, Tricia will get you pics in a couple of weeks and by then you'll likely be buying your tickets!!