Monday, June 9, 2008

New Pictures of Our Girl

We got new pictures of Caleigh today! She is 7 1/2 months old here. Lovin' the overalls! Well, not really... I must go tickle her!!! Poor thing looks stunned! I also have to admit that I'm concerned. I have never received a picture of her smiling. Am I just being paranoid? I wonder why she doesn't smile. I hope & pray that she is doing ok, that she is allowed out of the crib to crawl & play with the other children. I hope that she is not too developmentally delayed. Oh, I could go on and on. I really need to go to VN! Maybe I can talk Tricia into trying to get a smile out of her!

9 comments:

Nadra said...

Cutie pie! She's ready for her mommy!! Hope it's soon.

Kim said...

All the pictures I got of Dylan while we were waiting were No smiles. I worried the same as you. I even asked Jynger once and she said...yes,I have seen his smile. Now....I love his smile. She is just saving them all for her mama! The first group of Can Tho boys had a jumper made of this same "pretty" material! I see they still use it!

Jill and Andy said...

She is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Don't worry, the first 5 photos we had of Layne Nhi she didn't smile in them or look at the camera, I am sure her smile is beautiful and you will see it VERY SOON!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Oh Heather, She's beautiful...and she IS saving ALL her smiles for you. I can say that I OVER-analyized every photo of my girl. (I worried about how DG was positioned, how her fists were clinched, how her eyes were crossed, how she DIDN'T smile...on and on and on!) But it was all for nothing..she is perfect and Caleigh will be too!

The overalls on the other hand...will she recover from those? LOL!

She is SO precious!!

Nicki said...

She is precious! I love her big eyes! Don't worry, she WILL smile when she knows she has a momma.

On the flip side, if I were wearing those overalls, I wouldn't be smiling either.

SOON is comming sooner each day!
Nicole

Jessica said...

no smile pics from Emaline either. Even after we got her home it took for ever to get her to smile for the camera. She would smile but as soon as the camera came out she got all serious.

I love those overalls!

Scott and Leslie said...

Caleigh is beautiful (even with the overalls)!

Meredith said...

She is just SO sweet!! I think I remember seeing pictures of Zak in those overalls when he was waiting to come home! Hee. Look at her big eyes!! She looks so curious.

Meredith

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Your daughter is precious...she has the most gorgeous EYES!!! Oh, and the overalls...were once worn by my Zakary Binh (one of the boys brought home last May)...I see they are still getting good use out of them! :) Congrats on your travel approval and have a safe trip!!!