Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meeting Caleigh





We drove to CanTho today & arrived at our hotel around 2:00. At 3:30, we departed to meet our daughter. The nannies had the children all dressed & ready to see us! Here are some pictures for you....Caleigh is so sweet. She can hold her bottle by herself. She likes to suck her thumb & play with her toes! She was very alert & watching everything...this kiddo doesn't miss a movement! Love, love, love her chubby cheeks and legs. Her big brown eyes are bigger in person & yes, she smiles! She doesn't give them away quickly yet, but we'll work on that! All of the children look wonderful! It was just Kelly O. & us here today...two more families arrive tonight & we will all go visit again in the morning. More later....we just came back from an hour massage & I'm ready for a shower and bed...ZZZZZZZ....been up a while. :)


Here's Caleigh! Blake & Bryce, your little sister is going to love you! She likes to be where the action is!!!


16 comments:

Julie said...

Heather, she is just precious. So thrilled to see Caleigh in your arms. Wonderful day for all of you.

Jessica said...

She IS just precious! I am so happy to see you there with her!

Nadra said...

Oh Heather....she's just precious. Love the hair. It's so good to FINALLY see her in your arms. Praise God!!!!

Jill and Andy said...

YEAH HEATHER!!!! So happy to see you holding her, she is as cute as can be!!!!!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Awww! Such sweet photos! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Becca said...

Heather!!!! Look at you holding your baby girl! She is precious. Hurry hurry and get that baby home.

Southern said...

Heather,

Your dreams have come true. I am so happy to see you and James with Caleigh. She is adorable. I love the hair too. And she smiles, mom! I will be thinking of you on Thursday. Hurry home so we can all spoil her!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

She is so precious! I am glad to hear things are going well.

Melissa Cz said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy to hear everything went so well!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations. She looks super sweet.

Heather H.

Heather said...

Congratulations. She looks super sweet.

Heather H.

Leigh said...

YEA FINALLY!!!!!

Isn't she precious?! (Love the CanTho "Top Knot"!! They really love the hairdo on little girls!!)

So glad you are finally there and all is well. Now, hurry home to those boys!

Enjoy!

Heidi said...

Beautiful little girl, and so happy to see her in your arms.

Keep the pictures coming!

Heidi

Meredith said...

She is so sweet, Heather!! You must be over the moon! I am so excited for you and KellyO. Can't wait to hear more as you get to know your beautiful daughter.

Meredith

Nicki said...

What a precious little one you have! She sure looks tiny and I still love her eyes! So glad you made it safely so far.

Nicole

Fort Worth Baby Photographer said...

Heather, I am SO HAPPY to read your blog this evening! Caleigh could not be any cuter!! Congratulations, Mama, to you, the hubs and the boys!! I'm following every step of the way. Keep the pictures and blog coming! I am smiling ear to ear for you!!!