
Here's the other new picture of Caleigh that we got yesterday morning! She has such beautiful big eyes & her skin looks super soft! Those Cheeks! That Hair! Oh, I can't wait!!! Still with the open mouth look. Looks like she's thinking "huh? you want me to what? smile? I don't think so!"....don't see any teeth yet....the dot on her forehead is just from the lense. So, no worries....
I'm off today to meet up with three friends from High-School that I haven't seen in 20 years! Yes, this fall is our 20 year HS Reunion! We're having lunch at a local eatery. Recently found out that we live within 10 miles of each other. Should be fun! I'll try to post a pic or two later.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh - she is so darn adorable! I think that look is forshadowing some attitude... I bet she is going to have her brothers doing all of her bidding!
She is just adorable. Now let's see that approval!!!
Wow! The quality of picture coming from Can Tho has improved tremendously over the last year! It is nice to see the babies positioned outside of their nursery area! Hope Caleigh is in your arms soon! Sending you cyber hugs!!
She is beautiful!! I will be thinking about you on Thursday night....hang in there!
Lori
Post a Comment