Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11/365



Bath~time is still her favorite time of day. She would stay in there for an hour if she could...as it is, we push it 'til the water gets cool.

Please say a little prayer for us tomorrow around 11:30; she is getting her ears re-checked to make sure all of her infection has cleared from last month & she is also getting blood drawn. (fingers crossed they can do it & in one stick would be awesome; we've had so much trouble trying to get a blood draw in the past.)

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

She is so pretty! My girls love bath time too!

I will be praying for a quick blood draw tomorrow! It just hurts my heart when they have to keep sticking the little kids to find a vein.

Becca said...

I love bath pictures! I will be praying for you both today. Let me know how it goes. Are you taking your boys with you?