Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25!

Hiding....
Found You!
When did she get big enough to sit at the table...in a chair...and reach??!!!! Oh My!
Trouble!
She wanted me to take of picture of her belly!!! I think it's cute that she has a belly...the boys' tummies were, and still are, so flat! Makes me jealous!

Ahhhh....Monday....a new week & new beginnings. We attended our first class day at a new Homeschool Co-Op today. We meet from 9~1:30 on Mondays. The boys are taking Fun Science, Critical Thinking/Logic, Geography & then they have a Young Boys Club where they play sports, etc. outdoors. Caleigh is in the 2 year old class & I help in the Kinder class as well as clean up after lunch & then attend Women's Group. The first day was a hit with all three kids. The boys loved it....I knew they would....they are NOT shy & make friends easily. Caleigh had a great time & enjoyed telling me all about her day & showing me the things she made. I missed her like crazy. She is growing up too fast.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a fun day. I bet you all look forward to Mondays.

Jessica said...

She is sooooo cute! BUT, what i up with the non-Mary Kay lipstick???? Shame Shame.