Spoiled doberman who steals my shoes & sneaks on my bed
Silly girl who stayed in her pajamas all day
Talking to the animals! (She's probably telling them what to do!)
...oh, and have I mentioned this week that we LOVE letter tiles? I did....oh well! We separated the vowels out today & did races with our spelling words. It was fun & they were amazed how much quicker they could spell with the letters divided. We've ordered more tiles....they want to make up their own games with them & sometimes there just isn't enough of one letter. Getcha some! On~line at www.christianbooks.com (Love that site for homeschooling supplies by the way!)
I love that you are sharing your learning ideas. Are you doing anything special with Caleigh? I've been trying to set up a weekly project for Bennett. We go to the library, pick up new books and do an art project based on the books. Something to do during these cold months.
Great pictures! You have got to start calling me when you order from Christian books. I can always find something I need, and we can split the shipping.
4 comments:
I love that you are sharing your learning ideas. Are you doing anything special with Caleigh? I've been trying to set up a weekly project for Bennett. We go to the library, pick up new books and do an art project based on the books. Something to do during these cold months.
That little birdie is so cute! Great pics, you are doing such a good job!
You are so creative. It sounds like this week is going great with school! H stays in her pjs all day too!
Great pictures! You have got to start calling me when you order from Christian books. I can always find something I need, and we can split the shipping.
Post a Comment