Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Made It To Day 20!!

Our little wren calling his mate this morning....I just love them; they have lived here year round for years.
My left-handed Blake. I am so proud of him. He has really started to take pride in his writing skills....they have improved SO much!
My right-handed Bryce. I just love little kid hands. I'll be so sad when they look like grown-up hands....:(
Doesn't everyone learn the theory of multiplication with Sweet-N-Low packets as their manipulative? LOL! It was the closest thing I could grab!
She still likes her warm milk in her NUBY in the morning & at night....so shoot me.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'd give her warm milk in her Nuby as long as she will take it that way. Sweet baby girl. And, I love little bitty hands too. I love it when the boys are sitting on my lap and they reach out for my hand.

Becca said...

Those Nuby cups were the last to go at my house.