
Beautiful Boy....I just don't think I can ever live without a doberman...they're so sweet.

Catching Some Air

They were super happy the sun was out & it hit 41 degrees today; they played outside for a good hour....they really needed it!

I got out my camera today & Caleigh headed to her room; she wanted me to take her pictures with all of her things today...so cute!

"This is MY bed!" I'm grateful she still loves her crib; she's never tried to climb out. Ever. She calls me after her nap & in the morning "Mommy...me ready get out. Me 'wake" Sweet girl!
Giggles
Deep In Thought...not really...she was done looking at the camera! She informed me this Little People House was her purse today!
I was just telling James that it was 2 years ago this month that we accepted the referral of little Anh Thuy ....now our sweet Caleigh Grace. Wow! 2 years! She's been home exactly 1 1/2 years. She'll always be my baby; I can't believe she's 27 months old!
1 comment:
Happy referral anniversary! What special times! It seems like yesterday you were posting pictures of sweet Caleigh in Vietnam.
LOVE the boots, I want to get some of those for the girls!
Post a Comment