Caleigh....HERE WE COME!!!
We got our I600 Pre-Approval from the U.S. Embassy last night. So, we'll be on our way to Vietnam very soon! I will post when we have a G & R Date. Until then....thanks for all of your support & kind words & prayers over the past year and a half. It has been a long journey, but it has been so worth it. A baby girl that I have dreamed about for over 10 years is coming home! AMEN!
9 comments:
Praise God!!! Heather, I'm so happy for you. Look out Caleigh...you're mommy's on her way!!!!
I am shouting a big WOO HOO and would give you hugs if I could, CONGRATS!!!!! Very happy for you guys!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRAT!!! Start packing!!
I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to follow along on your trip and see Caleigh in your arms!
Yeah!!!! Happy packing!!!!!
Woo-Hoo! Great news, Heather! Maybe our paths will cross in Vietnem!! What a wonderful day :)
Lori
WOOHOO! That is the most exciting news that I have heard all day! wouldn't that be something if Caleigh's Gotcha Day is the same as Avery's (June 26)? Can't wait to hear your travel arrangements!
Hooray!!! Go get that sweet girl and see what her smile looks like!
Nicole
SO.VERY.EXCITED!!!
Wow! Can you believe it? I mean, can you really believe it??? Going back to CanTho...bringing home that precious baby girl...EXCELLENT!
Can't wait to follow your journey!
Post a Comment