Monday, June 23, 2008

Good Morning! It's 4 AM & All is Well




James & I crashed around 6:30 PM last night. Slept through until about 3:00 or so. Wide awake, but rested. Here are a few pictures (I hope) from yesterday. Blake & Bryce, here's Mommy & Daddy's Hotel Room like you wanted to see! Also, there were people made of Legos outside a shop! You would have loved it. We leave for CanTho at 9:00 this morning. Today we meet our girl!!!
A few notes for upcoming travelers: The Rex is $165 per night. If you are traveling with another child over 5 who will be in your room, add another $40. This happened to one of our travel buddies. Everything you need is within walking distance. Very Nice. Air Conditioned Malls with tons of shopping & grocery.

6 comments:

Nadra said...

Yay...an update. I'm getting so anxious to see you with Caleigh. Can't wait, can't wait.

Sending hugs and good wishes from Tulsa!

Julie said...

Just so excited for you guys. Counting down to see those first pictures with you & Caliegh.

Jill and Andy said...

So glad the day you meet Caleigh has arrived!!! Will anxiously keep checking to see those first photos of you guys together!!

Dianna said...

Oh my gosh! The memories those photos bring back! I'm so thrilled to see you in Vietnam - can't wait to see Miss Caleigh next!

Scott and Leslie said...

We are looking forward to reading/seeing your next post! Go see that baby girl!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Oh I can't wait to see you holding Caleigh! I am so excited for you. :)