Tuesday, June 17, 2008
It's Coming Together....
Things are starting to come together. Airline tickets are on their way to arrive on Thursday. We ordered an international cell phone & it will arrive Thursday as well. God willing, our passports/visas will be here Thursday or Friday morning. We have our "travel call" with our agency tomorrow afternoon. We have money (that's kinda important!) I've packed all of my things & Caleigh's things. We bought our converters & adapters this evening for our electronics. We've made boarding arrangements for the dogs & the boys will be situated as well (lists in tow!) So, am I forgetting anything major??? Oh, and while we were at the Mall buying converters, I hit a 70% off sale at Gymboree!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!!! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!
Congratulations. I put the pictures in the mail. Just hope they get there before you leave. thanks so much.
Post a Comment