Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh My Goodness!!!

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy Cow I am so excited for you!!!!!! Please post lots of pics. I can not wait to see pics of you holding your VERY-soon-to-be-daughter.

I was so excited when you said you were coming to FL. Than I realize Ft. Walton Beach is about 8 hours from us. =(. Bummer. We live down near Tampa. About half way down the peninsula.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!!

Southern said...

Be safe. Can't wait to meet Caleigh!

Julie said...

Tomorrow is the big day. Can't wait to read the first post from Vietnam. Safe travels!!!

Nadra said...

Yay!!! Safe travels and post as often as you can!!!!

Jill and Andy said...

Have a great time! So excited for you!!!! Wish you had room to take me too!!!

Scott and Leslie said...

Have a safe trip and post as often as you can!!