Friday, June 20, 2008
One More Thing Before We Go...
I did want to mention one more thing before we go. Most of you know, but some may not, that Caleigh's little feet were not formed quite right while she was in the womb. They turn inward, one more than the other. So, on photos posted during our visits to the orphanage and our GNR Ceremony, you may notice splints or bandages on her legs/feet. Our pediatrician has told us that we can take them off once she is in our care. I just didn't want anyone to worry....of course, we have known about everything from the beginning. I would like to brag on our agency for a minute because I am so thankful for all of the medical photographs they were able to get, even X-Rays all the way from CanTho! They have been faithful with updates and a doctor has been visiting & treating Caleigh every two weeks in CanTho. She will be going to Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Dallas upon our return for an evaluation & a treatment plan....she's our girl! We can't wait to see her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather,
We are praying for you. Caleigh is so beautiful!!! I just found your blog.
God's blessings on your journey,
Scarlett
Heather, we can honestly say (cause we just saw her!!!!!!) that she is a little doll. I'm so happy for her and for your family. Caleb does this thing with his head were he leans way back to see behind him. Wonder if he learned to do that to look at Jettson and Caleigh. Glad his crib buddy is going home too.
Betsy
Post a Comment